Problem with vendor

Hi,

After discovering their business on https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/, I purchased a bootable thumb drive from Cape Cod Office Consultants on September 25, 2018. I have not received the item and my attempts to contact the business have either failed (bounced emails) or been ignored (contact form). I've opened a ticket with PayPal and am attempting to the cost of my purchase.

All that being said, I would like to see this business be removed from https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/. I know it's a pipe dream but, ideally, the vendors appearing on this page should be as reliable as Debian itself.

I'd be happy to provide any additional information that might be relevant.

Thanks,

PRD