Debian Live Xfce has been reviewed on taimienphi.vn

Hi,

I am Phuong, the staff from website http://taimienphi.vn

Taimienphi.vn is a website specializing in soft review related to computer soft, mobile apps as well as enclosed tips. We have a good reputation and reach the biggest number of visits in the mentioned field in Vietnam. You can refer to view our site rank on alexa.com or similarweb.com, (http://alexa.com/siteinfo/taimienphi.vn, https://www.similarweb.com/website/taimienphi.vn).

Taimienphi.vn is the best site for bringing your app to Vietnam readers. We are glad to review Debian Live Xfce and upload to our website, you can see the article at the following link: http://taimienphi.vn/download-debian-live-xfce-65435

It would be great if you could put the back link to our website from your one. If you decide to place the back link, please let me know, I will tell our editors to write more for your soft (around 1000 words).

Yours sincerely,
Phuong Bui

Customer Support
Tel: +8424 73063888, Ext 0