Re: Permissions issue: https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts

Hello Noneya

El 05/12/17 a las 04:09, Noneya Biznez escribió:
> Receiving a 403 Forbidden error when accessing https://wiki.debian.org/

The access to the wiki is blocked to certain IP addresses (e.g. the ones
provided by certain virtual private networks) as part of our antispam
filter.

If disabling the VPN is not an option for visiting wiki.debian.org, maybe you
can try to access using "tor" in top of it (e.g. installing torbrowser-launcher
(from contrib repo) which will donwload and install Tor Browser).

Please user our Debian support channels for help or more details:
https://www.debian.org/support

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina