Re: Links error

Le 19/09/2016 à 10:14, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> The change to the website was actually deployed yesterday evening, it
> just took a long time for the update run for the site to complete. Links
> should have been pointing to 8.6 for a few hours now.

It's not the first time the links are broken when we do a new release
until there is a website rebuild.
I know there is a cron task to build the website regularly. I don't know
if there is a special case when there is a release.
Could we execute a build when there is a new release so the broken links
would not appear (or the delay between release and broken links fixed
would be reduced)? Basically, by adding the rebuild command at the end
of the release script* for example.

*: I know if such script exists too but I think so.

--
Stéphane