Re: Please trigger website full rebuild (bugs.debian.org: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control does not document "newcomer" tag)

Hi

El 31/03/16 a las 23:04, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Ping ?

I've had a look at https://www.debian.org/Bugs/index and in that file
the newcomer tag is present, but not in server-control

I've had a look at the Makefile and I don't understand it very well, but
it seems that index is built based on the pckgreport-opts.inc file:

index.$(LANGUAGE).html: $(TEMPLDIR)/template.wml
$(ENGLISHDIR)/Bugs/footer.inc \
  $(ENGLISHDIR)/Bugs/pkgreport-opts.inc

and server control not:

server-control.$(LANGUAGE).html: $(TEMPLDIR)/template.wml otherpages.inc
$(ENGLISHDIR)/Bugs/footer.inc

Could this be the reason?

I cannot trigger a complete rebuild, but I think that a complete rebuild
is done at least once a day?

I hope that other www friends can help better than me...

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona