english language release notes pdf file is not english (https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes.en.pdf)

Hi Folks,

While browsing the "Debian 8 -- Release Notes" page[0] I found that the
PDF file referenced[1] from the "English" link for the "64-bit PC
(amd64)" architecture is not actually an English language document.

That lead me to click around a bit more, and it seems that most (maybe
all?) of the "English" links to PDF files on that page do not reference
English language PDF files.

The HTML and plain text "English" links /do/ lead to English language
documents, so the problem seems to be limited to the PDF links.

Thanks,
-Al

[0] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/releasenotes

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes.en.pdf