Re: Debian wiki "resend verification link" leads to internal server error

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:24:11PM +0100, Benedikt Wildenhain wrote:
>Hi,
>
>when I try to create a user account on the Debian wiki which uses a name
>already taken, I get the following message:
>
>This user name already belongs to somebody else. If this is a new
>account and you need another verification link, try sending another one.
>
>"sending another one" links to
>https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner?action=newaccount&i=1162379783.5.60584&resend=1
>in my case. Going to this page results in an internal server error.

Thanks for reporting - this is a clear bug in the verification
code and we need to fix it.

In the meantime, do you need any help with your account here? I can
see that the user account looks like it belongs to you, just using a
different email address...

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org