Debian wiki "resend verification link" leads to internal server error

Hi,

when I try to create a user account on the Debian wiki which uses a name
already taken, I get the following message:

This user name already belongs to somebody else. If this is a new
account and you need another verification link, try sending another one.

"sending another one" links to
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner?action=newaccount&i=1162379783.5.60584&resend=1
in my case. Going to this page results in an internal server error.

Kind regards,
Benedikt Wildenhain

--
Benedikt Wildenhain, M.Sc., Wiss. Mitarbeiter - Hardwarenahe IT-Systeme
Hochschule Bochum - Bochum University of Applied Sciences