Re: German translations don't show up

Hi,

Pfannenstein Erik <debianignatz@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm experiencing a problem in the German news section of the website and I
> need your help.
>
> I uploaded the German translations of the last three news entries over a week
> ago and still only the headlines show up. When I click on them, I get the
> English version, and the »Deutsch« link at the footer just brings up the error
> 404 page. I checked the files, but couldn't find a missing tag or something.

I have just committed a fix in 20150905.wml, now the news build fine again.

Additionally, I have fixed a validation error in 20150817.wml.
Please see
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/validate/
and
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/tidy/
for results of automatic validation tests.

Gruß
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .