German translations don't show up

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing a problem in the German news section of the website and I
need your help.

I uploaded the German translations of the last three news entries over a week
ago and still only the headlines show up. When I click on them, I get the
English version, and the »Deutsch« link at the footer just brings up the error
404 page. I checked the files, but couldn't find a missing tag or something.

Could you please take a look at this? And what can I do to validate the WML
files? Upload it to validome.org?

Thanks!

Greetings
Erik