Re: "Unknown action anywikidraw." when clicking on drawings in Debian wiki

Hi Andrew

El 13/07/15 a las 11:45, Paul Wise escribió:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Andrew Kane wrote:
>
>> On clicking the attachment icon the page reloaded with error message
>> "Unknown action anywikidraw." in a box at the top.
>> This result occurs when clicking on other drawings:
>
> There have been security issues with this feature in the past so it
> was disabled. At this point in time it is unlikely we will be enabling
> it again.

I've searched about if it's possible to disable the corresponding help
page ( https://wiki.debian.org/HelpOnDrawings ) but found nothing. I'm
not a wiki expert... but I suppose that it's not possible to do that,
since the page HelpOnDrawings is part of the general help documents of
MoinMoin (the wiki software), and drawing is not an extension that you
install or deinstall, it's the "action" the one that is disabled as part
of the configuration.

About reporting wiki bugs, if you prefer to file bugs instead of writing
to this list, you can report bugs against the "wiki.debian.org" metapackage.

Regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona