Join the Ultimative Music Pool

Title: Join Us

view online

OUR MEMBERSHIP

Deejayworx is the ultimate DJ Pool and Label Promotion platform in the Music Industry. We give our services to professional DJs, Radio Stations, Clubs and Record Companies. We are the leader in this kind of Online Service and we build our Website in a way for a easy and simply navigation. You are able to browse, listen, share and download music all in one platform. We already work for more than 5'000 DJs worldwide and promote like 750 Record Labels and 800 Producers as well as 400 Radio stations. These Record Labels upload their Music releases on a daily basis.

We create our weekly Top 100 charts from our DJs votings. Also a DJ Playlist and DJ Top10 is submitted weekly.

These are just a view functionalities on Deejayworx. Have a look on the Official Website and register for free right now and enjoy it!

We promote tracks over Social Network.

Facebook Groups 20'000 user.

Twitter 2'800 friends.

Soundcloud 9'300 followers.

We have create a Deejayworx VIP Group. Feel free to join this Group and receive daily Music News and Promotions.

Deejayworx Ltd. E-mail: contact@deejayworx.com
www.deejayworx.com
icon icon icon

All rights reserved. ©2015 Deejayworx Ltd

Unsubscribe