Re: Typo

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 01:38 +0900, Yongmin Hong wrote:

> I almost forgot about this issue. I was busy in other things in real
> life and other projects.

No worries.

> Meanwhile, I contacted one active DD who is Korean and seems
> active[1], and his response was basically same - to contact l10n list
> which someone with access to website might subscribed. He also said
> the page was out of date so minor typo fix seems useless, so I think I
> will submit a patch with update. What I want to know is, where is the
> source code so I can do the translation? (I will submit patch to
> debian-l10n-ko@list so if there is someone with commit access then he
> will see the patch and apply it)

There is info about development of the website here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

This page contains information about how to get the source code:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs

BTW, the Korean translation coordinators are listed here, so if folks on
the debian-l10n-ko can't help, please ping the coordinators about it.

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators

> ps. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please include me in the CC.

Done.

--
bye,
pabs