Re: Typo

Hi Paul and list guys,

I almost forgot about this issue. I was busy in other things in real life and other projects.

Meanwhile, I contacted one active DD who is Korean and seems active[1], and his response was basically same - to contact l10n list which someone with access to website might subscribed. He also said the page was out of date so minor typo fix seems useless, so I think I will submit a patch with update. What I want to know is, where is the source code so I can do the translation? (I will submit patch to debian-l10n-ko@list so if there is someone with commit access then he will see the patch and apply it)

[1]: He's cwryu@debian if it matters.

ps. I'm not subscribed to the list, so please include me in the CC.