Re: Some weirdness on changelogs.debian.net

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 09:43:50AM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 09:12:31AM +0200, Florian Anderiasch wrote:
> > I went to http://changelogs.debian.net/index.php and it said:
> >
> > To view the changelog for the latest version of a particular source
> > package, go to http:///*packagename* (sic!)

Ugh. PHP variable deprecation (aka my code bitrotted). Fixed.

> http://changelogs.debian.net/ isn't an official service (see .net) and not
> under -www scope.
>
> Andrew Pollock is responsible for this site.

And boy do I suck. I just finally got around to actioning this out of my
todo list.

> Dear Andrew, could you please:
> * make clear on the website *you* are the contact

Done.

> * redirect http://changelogs.debian.net/package to http://packages.debian.org/changelog:$1

Mine's better, it makes things into hyperlinks. I just finally got around to
fixing it, and for extra credit, made it link CVEs as well, so no, I won't
make it redirect :-)