Problems for new Debian users at www.debian.org

When I first saw Debian Squeeze I had no previous contact with *nix. Pursuing documentation I found that Linux in general, and Debian in particular encouraged customization for the job at hand.

Recalling some initial problems I had discovering information I wanted and finding that I had unknowingly given a strong sales pitch to a fellow senior citizen, I decided to take notes on installing Jessie as if I was a raw newbie.

These are the beginning of my notes.
Would this be of value to the Debian project?
This deals with one portion of the website, would the correct procedure be a single bug report or multiple? If multiple, how to determine just how finely to divide things?

I. https://www.debian.org/doc/
   A. Quick start - "Release Notes, for people who are upgrading"
I though I'd seen reference on fora that everyone should look at the release notes. B. Manuals specific to Debian - Developers' manuals - "Introduction to i18n"
      Should have a more descriptive label?
   C. Internally inconsistent links
      1. line 57
         line 94
      ***{link points to general and historical information}
      2. line 58
         line 93
      ***{links _APPEAR_ to eventually point to the same content}
       3. lines 66,67
              for people who are upgrading</li>
***{points to list of stable's release notes for multiple architectures, multiple
         languages}
         line 95
   D. Externally inconsistent links
      https://www.debian.org/ lines 105-112
         106      <ul>
         111      </ul>
         112    </li>
      which doesn't quite match https://www.debian.org/doc/

II. https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/
A. http://validator.w3.org/ reports "No DOCTYPE Declaration could be found or
       recognized in this document."
    B. I personally prefer the page layout and font used in
https://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/i386/. I find the black borders and font
       face used distracting.