Re: Validation failed

> *** /srv/www.debian.org/www/women/profiles/template.ru.html
> line 58 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 61 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 64 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 67 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 70 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 73 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>
> line 76 column 1 - Warning: trimming empty <p>

The above is indeed another file!

Sure, but I should point that that problem appeared only after previous fix for people.names. The last and only commit of russian/women/profiles/template.wml was on 24th April 2015. Maybe build error log is truncated when it exceeds some value? If yes, I don't think that it's a good idea (seems it is truncated too early). Or maybe check stopped because of error caused by people.names?

Cheers!
Lev