Re: Validation failed

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Lev Lamberov wrote:

> debian-l10n-russian mailing list receives the forwarded message (see below)
> since the end of April. The last change in russian/devel/people.wml was done
> on 30th June 2011. It includes english/devel/people.names, which, as I
> understand, is generated automatically. So I guess that there's some error
> in the process of people.names generation or clash between some features of
> Russian l10n and the process.

The validation error is in en too:

http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/validate/en

It seems like a bug in the creation of people.names as it contains
this broken markup:

name="MAINT_Debian_GNOME_Maintainers_<pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>,_Emilio_Pozuelo_Monfort_<pochu@debian.org>,_Sebastian_Dr__246_ge">Debian
GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>,
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org>, Sebastian
Dr&#246;ge</a></strong> &nbsp;<a
href="mailto:slomo@debian.org";>&lt;slomo@debian.org&gt;</a>

I've taken a look but I can't reproduce it on my laptop nor in my
$HOME on the website build server, yet it does occur in the normal
website build dir on the website build server.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise