Re: possible error -- commit error due to http URL

Hi,

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > What to do about this?
> > Simply give it a try?
>
> Maybe try it on one of the old, unsupported releases, like lenny?

Yeah, that's a great idea!

But trying that, I was hit by this:

ted@IBM-T60:~/deb/website/webwml/english/releases/lenny$ cvs ci
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining debian-installer
Enter passphrase for key '/home/ted/.ssh/id_alioth':
? .directory
Commit contains these http: URLs, please change them to https:
so that users visiting them are protected by SSL.

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

I cannot commit anything in that file, since there is a http URL in it.
What to do about that? Can all http be changed into https, as suggested
in the error message?
There are masses of http URL in for example  ../webwml/english/releases ...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !