Re: possible error

Hi,

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > Ok to commit?
>
> Will that break the content-negotiation stuff? Will we need some
> changes to the web server config to keep it working?

What to do about this?
Simply give it a try?

We could also switch back to the old
&permute_as_matrix ( instead of &permute_as_matrix_new )
and see what happens, as it is for Woody for example.

I have tried that locally, but I get no content here, when building
that page locally, seems there is some black magic involved :-)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !