Re: Sell CD/DVD +USB?

Hi,

Am Mo. Apr. 20 19:06:47 2015 GMT+0200 schrieb Alexandre Delanoë:
> > > If yes may be the title of the CD Vendors list would change ?
> >
> > It is missing DVD already so you could also add USB too I think.
>
> Ok, it would became "CD/DVD/USB Vendors list".

Hmm, you would then need to add Blue-Rays too.
What a monster ...

Probably change into something like "installation media" instead?
(and one could discribe it in detail in the first lines of that site like
"selling media like CD, DVD, BR, USB sticks etc.  ")

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla http://jolla.com/, powered by Sailfish OS