Re: Sell CD/DVD +USB?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:44 PM, Alexandre Delanoë wrote:

> after the mailing on cdvendors@d.o  some "CD" vendors ask if we could add the USB support.

Interesting, do you have an example of the USB sticks they are selling?

> Since there is cd=yes or dvd=yes informations, can we have a such
> information: usb="yes" in the list ?

Sounds like a good idea to me. It appears that you would need to
modify the vendor tag in english/CD/vendors/vendors.CD.def to take
into account USB sticks as well.

> If yes may be the title of the CD Vendors list would change ?

It is missing DVD already so you could also add USB too I think.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise