Re: Mirrors Official Sponsors

Hi Ray,

On 04/15/2015 11:32 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-04-15 at 13:32 -0700, ray sison wrote:
>
>> Can you kindly ask the Debian mirrors team
> You've CCed the mirrors team so you've done that already.
>
>> We really would like to be an official sponsor of Debian, please let us
>> know what the team has to say.

I can write from the mirrors team.

Thank you again for mirroring Debian. We do appreciate your enthusiasm
to become an official Debian mirror sponsor and primary server; however,
at this time the official primary mirrors in place are sufficient. Your
organization is listed on the sponsors page, just not the official
sponsors page which as was mentioned is reserved strictly for the
primary mirrors.

Additionally your mirror is a new mirror to the listing and to the
users, let us see how well everything fits as more traffic moves toward
your direction. Perhaps after some time if there is a further need for
or an expansion of the primary mirrors we can revisit this conversation
again.

Best regards,

Donald Norwood