Re: Mirrors Official Sponsors

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:14 AM, ray sison wrote:

> We are an existing mirror and would like to be included in the
> https://www.debian.org/mirror/official_sponsors

You are already listed on the mirror sponsors page:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors

> We have taken the necessary steps

Listing on the official sponsors page is reserved for primary mirrors.
The mirrors you have sponsored are thus far secondary mirrors. If your
mirrors become primary mirrors they will be automatically listed on
the official sponsors page. It is up to the Debian mirrors team to
make a decision about that, but as there are already primary mirrors
in these countries, it seems unlikely to me.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise