Re: CD Vendor List (update and ready for mailing)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Alexandre Delanoë wrote:

> For that specific point, I wonder if I should share mails ids of spam
> I have detected to lists maintainers.

If the mails were sent to the lists, you can nominate them as spam
using this command:

curl -v --get --data-urlencode "Quiet=on" --data-urlencode
"msgid=$msgid" https://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/nominate-for-review.pl

> Dear Webmaster Team, please tell me if it is okay for you and my
> apologizes for the delays due to the archives reading/check.

Looks good to me! Awesome work, thanks.

> One question, I wonder if it would be pleasant to announce the new
> Jessie release in the mail since CD vendors are directly implied by this event.

Good idea, please do.

--
bye,
pabs