CD Vendor List (update and ready for mailing)

Dear Webmaster Team,
after automatic parsing and human reading check of 23.000 mails in
the CD Vendors archives, I have extracted almost 600 relevant mails
to check if we did not forget any entry. Then my last bug reports
finalized that process and we are ready: now everything sounds fine.
For that specific point, I wonder if I should share mails ids of spam
I have detected to lists maintainers.

Additionally, I have run the perl script "testvendors.pl" in order to
detect wrong informations. The results are the following:
among the 117 urls that have been checked 8 errors have been detected:
	- 5 do not have an email address
	- 3 do not mention Debian on their page
I will check these 8 errors:
1) get the emails that are lacking and send
a mail confirmation asking if they have a email (before I will check
in the archives to be sure
2) check urls that do not mention Debian and maybe ask in the mailing
for these specific Vendors

So, next week, I will send the mailing starting from Holgers
proposition and Donald Norwood Debian users mailing:

--8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<---8<-

Dear Debian CD Vendor,

We are in the process of updating the “CD Vendors” web-page[1]
on which you have an entry. We would like to know if the informations
mentioned are still relevant and if there have been any changes.

If everything under your entry is correct and current, or if there are
any changes that need to be made please let us know so that we may
update your informational entry accordingly.

Besides, please consider the legal informations on the page [2] if you
have updated your page since your last entry.

Please be advised that if we do not receive a response within the next
60 days, we will remove your entry as we move to keep the listing current.

We eagerly await your response,

The Webmaster Team

[1] https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
[2] https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info

Dear Webmaster Team, please tell me if it is okay for you and my
apologizes for the delays due to the archives reading/check.

Cheers,
--
	Alexandre Delanoë