Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

Subject: Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

> I appreciate the fast, excellent support on this. Everyone have a good
> weekend.
> --
> Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Hello Carl / Debian-laptop and Debian-www list

I have a lenova youga 13inch and just wondering how to ge touch working or having my lenova rotate with debian

I was advised by a previous thread that its supported on debian linux kernel 3.10 but i was advised from Freenode #debian that 3.10 is fro sid/unstable

I'm currently on Debian wheezy 7.1

Do i have any safe options to get to 3.10 so i can get my lenova yoga at full potential or just give up on that ideas ?

Thanks
Josef