Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 09:24:26AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
[snip]
> Carl, I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 11s, which meets your requirements of a
> touchscreen ultrabook with a foldable keyboard.
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Lenovo/IdeaPad%20Yoga%2011s

I'd like to thank Joey, Bdale, and Deryk. In the end, the Lenovo looked like
very nearly exactly what I wanted. Pricey, but I've had good experiences
with Lenovo for decades now.

So I ordered one tonight. I should receive it next week.

Then I can bug Joey with configuration questions. :-)

I appreciate the fast, excellent support on this. Everyone have a good
weekend.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!