Re: Patch for consultants/info [Was: Re: Consultants list: new tag "contact" to provide a spam-free contact method]

Hi,

Le 05/03/2013 05:57, Holger Wansing a écrit :

> As "name", "company", "address", "phone" + "email" etc. are usually not
> being translated at all,

Right, as long as they are not translatable; IIRC, country name are
accurately translated in address, using our country tag.

> it comes down to "rates" and "additional information",
> which is in English, and that's IMO how it should be indeed.

OK for additional information, assuming it’s the (translatable) part
showing up on its own page — remark that the original could be provided
in whatever language, as long as an English translation is available.
For rate, on the other hand, I disagree: units (e.g. “dollars per hour”)
and the usual “contact us” should be translated. Some tags can be
created for that.

Regards

David