Re: Check consultants

On Sb, 23 feb 13, 11:12:30, David Prévot wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> Le 23/02/2013 10:42, Holger Wansing a écrit :
>
> > during the last two days I have checked all the URLs of consultants
> > who have an URL in their consultant entry
>
> Thanks for your work on the consultants side!

Me too!

> I noticed you just added a consultant who requested addition via
> debian-www@. It could be better (as in less frustrating for people
> already waiting for quite some time) to start with the backlog of people
> who requested addition via the proper channel (consultants@). I'm
> confident that consultants@ people will welcome your help (as they
> already call for help in the recent past), and I should be able to
> provide you the said backlog if consultants@ people are not able to
> reply in a timely manner.

The only way I could provide it would be to go over my "consultants"
folder and generate an mbox file. This is a bit error prone, so I'd
prefer if Holger gets the full thing.

All correspondence with requesters should have been CCd to
consultants@d.o (at least from our side, and we also set Reply-To:
consultants@d.o) so it should be easy to spot which requests were not
processed.

> > In the next days/weeks I will ping these consultants with not-working
> > URLs to check if they are still active and ask what should happen with
> > their entry.
>
> Some requests in backlog may already ask for update/removal.

I've usually dealt with removals, but not updates.

Kind regards,
Andrei