Check consultants

Hello,

during the last two days I have checked all the URLs of consultants
who have an URL in their consultant entry, and I have marked all of
them in the consultants.data file, whose URL don't work anymore or
have no Debian related content.

No consultants were disabled by now!

In the next days/weeks I will ping these consultants with not-working
URLs to check if they are still active and ask what should happen with
their entry.

If there are special circumstances for disabling consultants, please
let me know!
Otherwise I will comment consultants in the consultants.data file, if they
don't respond in reasonable time.

Holger

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2