Re: [Debian Wiki] Your wiki account data

Vikram,

On 04/01/13 11:21 AM, Vikram Vincent wrote:
> Why is the reset option going to the list instead of my personal mail?

I'm 99.9% confident isn't***, i.e. only the From: (or Reply-To:) address
is set to this mailing list so that if you reply to the email instead of
just clicking on the URL as instructed (e.g. to get help if things go
wrong,) you'll reach some real people who can help.

By the way, posting your *private* password change link to this public
mailing list was probably not your best idea. If you haven't used it
already, you probably want to redo the password change now, only this
time without sharing the link to the world.

Ben
*** I'm still waiting for my own password change mail to arrive to
verify this.