Re: Explicit mention of normal CD for netinst images

Hi,

Removing the French contributors list, adding debian-boot as suggested
in the initial thread (on debian-www only), and also debian-cd that
might be of help here. Setting reply only to debian-www and
debian-l10n-english, since it's a web page issue (but this can be
argued), and that debian-l10n-english contributors kindly offer to
address it. Please refer to the full thread [0] for more input.

  0: http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2011/09/threads.html#00149

Full quote of one of the last mail bellow, let me just add (with my www
contributor hat on) that your help is really welcome on this issue: this
page [1] should continue to offer direct links, together with a short
information as it is now (and making this information accurate and
understandable would definitely be an improvement ;-). Merging
information from the CD part [2] would also be welcome, so we may remove
the last page to avoid dispatched and redundant information.

  1: http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst
  2: http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/