Re: Explicit mention of normal CD for netinst images (Was: Modification du texte de netinst)

Joey Hess wrote:
> Justin B Rye wrote:
>> So it's got nothing to do with tiny CDs.  Probably the text here
>> should mention the word "hd-media" instead...
>
> The tiny CDs its referring to are
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/mini.iso (16 mb)

Look at that heading again: "Tiny CDs, USB sticks, etc."  If "Tiny
CDs" is referring to an ISO file, what does it mean by "USB sticks"?
The page persistently confuses hardware and software, making it sound
as if you can't do netinsts off a DVD.

And anyway... I don't get it.  Why is a 16MB ISO file more "suitable
for USB Sticks and similar devices" than a 180MB one?

A first step in the right direction would be to replace "CDs" with
"CD-images" where it means that.