Re: Who's *still* or *not* using Debian?

For some time I've been thinking it would be cool to set up a server
running BuddyPress (http://buddypress.org). It could have a Debian theme
and Debian developers and users could create profiles, be friends and do
all that sort of nonsense. Would that be a good way to handle this flow
of "users"? I would volunteer to put some time into that.