Re: Add an extra item to the CD faq: write image to USB

On a sunny Sunday morning I wrote:

> However, IMHO linking to Ubuntu web pages is not necessary.
> This information is already there on Debian own ones[0][1][2].
>
> [0] http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-unix
> [1] http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-windows
> [2] http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-mac

Obviously the information is on how to write an iso onto a CD/DVD and
not a USB stick - forgive me as just woken up.

What I meant by it is that the information on how to write images onto
optical media is already there on Debian web pages and Steve's patch can
easily be extended to include the information on how to write the image
onto a USB memory stick on operating systems other than unix-like
without the need to point to Ubuntu website.

Ta,
--
Raf