Debian RT: trademark@debian.org

Beloved DSA,
  the trademark page <http://www.debian.org/trademark> hints at
contacting us for trademark licenses, but does not provide hints on how
to do so. This has struck us a few times in the past, when people have
tried to contact the SPI trademark committee list, which is long dead.

While folklore says that the DPL should be contacted for trademark
related question, it'd be better to have a more abstract alias, so that
we can afford in the future to have additional people behind it
(e.g. SPI lawyer).

Can you please create a <trademark@debian.org> mail alias and, for the
time being, make it point to <leader@debian.org> ?  As far as I can tell
there is no already existing mail alias that could be overloaded for
this purpose; but if you are of one, just let me know.

Once done, in coordination with -www, I'll add a mention to the
trademark page about contacting trademark@d.o for trademark licenses and
other trademark-related inquiries.

TIA,
Cheers.