Re: bugs.debian.org: [once more] Please add support for tag "wheezy"

Hi,

David Prévot <david@tilapin.org> wrote:
> > The existing bts_tags entity has the disadvantage, that there
> > is no possibility to use a different formatting, what would be
> > good here.
>
> I haven't actually test your patch yet, but agree that this list would
> look nicer using the <code> formatting, what about doing the same for
> the severity (editing the bts_severities definition in
> pkgreport-opts.inc the same way you did for bts_tags, as used in the
> http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ page).

I had already tested my patch before submitting the bug - it works.
And - yes, it would be good to also apply that to bts_severities.

[...]
> If I'm not mistaken, besides Developers.wml, there is no wording change
> in the edited pages, so it would be nice to provide also the same
> changes in the translated pages, bumping translation-check if possible.
>
> If you're willing to accept the few remarks (modifying bts_severities
> and taking care of the translated pages), and since you already have
> commit access, I'd be pleased if you could fix you own bug (maybe wait a
> few days if other people want to comment on this issue too first). Just
> ask if you need any help to take care of the translated pages.

Ok, if no one objects within the next week, I will do so.

Thanks
Holger

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2