Re: Error message for Tidy too (was: Validation of webwml pages)

On Fri, 06 May 2011 10:26:36 -0400
David Prévot wrote:

>   Please note that in order to make those files really empty, I ruled
> out the “nested q elements” warnings. If you relied on this feature,
> I'll push these warnings back, and will only rule them out before mailing.

or back up the old log temporarily and let it mail only if the log changed :-)
ie.: rename/copy target log file -> tidy -> evaluate the diff between old and new
     -> do mail if it's not empty -> remove old file

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)