Followup: InTech - Book Chapter Proposal - Cutting Edge Research in New Technologies

Dear fellow scientist,

I contacted you by email last week, and since we have not yet received a response from you, I am taking the liberty of resending my email as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or my message may not have successfully reached you. If you are interested in participating, may I respectfully ask that you respond at your convenience in order to secure your participation in this project.

As a researcher in science and technology, we are pleased once again to invite you to contribute to a forthcoming book,  Cutting Edge Research in New Technologies. This book will showcase the latest trends and developments in research and cutting-edge technologies.

The book will be published by InTech, Open Access publisher of books and journals in the fields of science, technology and medicine.

InTech is a pioneer in the publication of Open Access books, with a collection currently comprising over 360 books and over 8,000 specialized chapters, all of which are available for free full-text download on our reading platform, www.intechopen.com.

The book will serve as a free, open access resource for scientists and researchers around the world.

Why should you participate?

By making your paper freely available online, you:

- Increase your visibility, impact and citation rates;
- Keep the copyright to your work;
- Receive a free hard copy of the complete book;
- Help speed up research;
- Make your work freely available to everyone, benefiting the whole of society.

I am Ms. Maja Jukic, Publishing Process Manager for this book, and my role is to guide authors throughout the publishing process. You are welcome to contact me at any time. I will do my best to answer your questions and ensure that publishing with InTech is a fast, smooth and pleasant process.

NEXT STEP: For further details about this book please visit

http://www.intechweb.org/welcome/5c14eed0ff55904ca388c886570c85fc/debian-www@lists.debian.org

On this page you can find a detailed description of the book, its scope and topics, details of the publishing process and a registration form.

For further details about InTech and Open Access please visit:
- About InTech: http://www.intechweb.org/welcome/5c14eed0ff55904ca388c886570c85fc/debian-www@lists.debian.org#about
- About Open Access: http://www.intechweb.org/welcome/5c14eed0ff55904ca388c886570c85fc/debian-www@lists.debian.org#oa

If you need more information about this book project, InTech or Open Access, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Maja Jukic
Publishing Process Manager
---
InTech - Open Access Publisher
Email: jukic@intechweb.org
Web: http://www.intechweb.org/

+385 (51) 686 166
Fax: +385-51-686166

Corporate Address
University Campus STeP Ri
Slavka Krautzeka 83/A
51000 Rijeka, Croatia
--
This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. To unsubscribe from our books calls please click here or copy this link in your browser http://www.intechweb.org/account/unsubscribe/email/debian-www@lists.debian.org/hash/