Re: osdiscs.ch wieder online

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 09:26:02AM +0200, osdiscs.ch wrote:
> Thank you for the information, but when I give in the URL from the
> website, there is an error:
>
> The following entries were submitted:
>
> Submission-Type: new
>
> Vendor: osdiscs.ch
>
> The specified web site (http://www.osdiscs.ch/) cannot be accessed.
>
> The error message returned was: 403 Forbidden
>
> If you don't understand this error message, please contact us.
>
> Entry not submitted!
>
> What can I do now?

Don't configure your webserver to forbid libwww-perl user-agent (the lib we use
in the webform), check your apache logs.

$ HEAD http://www.osdiscs.ch/
403 Forbidden
Connection: close
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:28:16 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora)

Or provide the data at the format expected:
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/webwml/english/CD/vendors/vendors.CD?view=markup

--
Simon Paillard