Re: Kalle's Proposal: gitweb

----- Original message -----
> We seem to have a smaller layout issue with epiphany.
> http://people.debian.org/~zobel/Screenshot-dsa.debian.org.png
>
> Ideas?

My hunch is that Epiphany is set up with a very small font. Epiphany takes the font size from the gnome settings which usually means a much smaller font than the standard web browser 16pt.

When the text shrinks the logo is pushed up to keep the logo text in line with the breadcrumbs.

Hmm.. Perhaps a min-height to the navbar and logo can solve the issue.

Will have a look when I can find the time.

Keep'em coming!
--
Kalle Soderman   |   <http://www.kalleswork.net>