Re: Kalle's Proposal: gitweb

On 21:22 Mon 05 Jul, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Great.
> I noticed a little glitch that I don't remember I noticed it previously:
> the second navbar at the top (the one below "About", "Getting"..) is not
> displayed on the full width (especially under the debian logo):
> http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/browsershot/100705-141217-galeon-2.0.4-ubuntu-8.04-lts-d01d117fac201f90c49a2fd0370bb0e3.png
>
> http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/browsershot/
> Taken from from: http://browsershots.org/http://dsa.debian.org/

There are a few issues with the stylesheets used at deb.at the main one
is that the top nav bar uses rounded corners which breaks a few things.
I believe this was introduced a while ago through a tweak to the corner
radiuses on the main website, this snuck through as Rhonda pulled to
update the git repo.

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to above but the background
gradient stops prematurely in git.deb.at as well as dsa.d.o. This issue
has been resolved in the "kalle" head [1]

Just noticed that the rounded corners have disappeared from dsa.d.o
things are moving ;)

I started a page at the wiki [2] but have been doing 36 hour shifts at
work recently so I didn't have time to finish it. I will aim for it to
explain the structure of the proposal and how it can be used.

Again it's great to see that things are happening!

[1] <http://git.deb.at/w/deb/gitweb.git/shortlog/refs/heads/kalle>
[2] <http://wiki.debian.org/kallesdesign>

-
Kalle Söderman   http://www.kalleswork.net   pgp AEE520DC