Re: Suggestion - Minor changes to main page for now

Hi,

Rhonda fixed it in www.deb.at's CSS, looks better now.

> > beside from that:
> > http://lists.deb.at/debian-announce/debian-announce-2010/msg00002.html
> >
> > I only rendered the debian-announce archive up to now, if we fixed all
> > issues, i will render all archives against the Kalle's layout.
>
> I belive the stylesheet on www.deb.at has a few quirks, I have not
> updated my patches to apply to the most recent tip for quite a while.
> Hence some strange behaviour beyond the pre issue mentioned above.
>
> When looking at your page above I noticed that the breadcrumbs are
> within a span element. If you could use a <p id="breadcrumbs"> instead
> the appearance would match the rest of the site. Removing the top <hr>
> would save some vertical space and should look good when the breadcrumbs
> are properly formatted. If any of those things are difficult we can find
> some way to work around it.
>
> It's great to see others implementing the design, a good test to make
> sure the design is robust enough and it chases the problems out much

I rendered debian-blends so you get a bigger picture, with
email-threading and so on:
http://lists.deb.at/debian-blends/2009/debian-blends-200905/msg00002.html

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster