Re: www-master move: things to do

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> -) The install manuals and release notes: They are just non-existent
> yet. I am not completely sure why, still digging around the build logs,
> if you have any hints or suggestions, feel free to throw them in.

Probably because builds are only triggered when there are changes in them.
For the Installation Guide a build is currently triggered by an upload to
unstable [1]. For the Release Notes I think it's commits to SVN.

Please make sure the build dependencies needed for the Manual and Release
Notes get installed on the new host!

> -) _past_ install manuals and release notes: Their generation is
> disabled so a manual syncing of that material might be needed.

I would suggest syncing *all* existing versions, including the current.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] I've proposed a change for this some time back, but without response:
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2009/05/msg00008.html