More flexible way to trigger builds of installation-guide for the website

Dear webmasters,

Earlier this week I've done a last upload of the Installation Guide for
Lenny. Matt has now changed the relevant build script so that the next
upload will be built for Squeeze instead of Lenny.

However, I've been wondering if we could implement a bit more flexible
method to trigger website builds for the Installation Guide.

Maybe by sending a (signed) mail with a specific subject
or body, or placing a command file somewhere. The syntax could be
something like 'build installation-guide/<version> <codename>', which
would trigger a build using the package from pool with the specified
version and for the specified codename.

This would avoid the need of having the script updated every time (and
having to remember to request that), and also allow to build from e.g. an
upload to stable instead of only uploads to unstable.

I would like to have this restricted somehow to avoid the risk of rogue
builds. Only allowing certain GPG sigs or certain SSH keys comes to mind.

I can probably do the basic scripting needed for this, but we'll first
need to agree on a method. And that probably mostly depends on what's
possible on www-master.

What do you think?

Cheers,
FJP