www.lawyersclinic.com

Greetings,

I am glad to bring this to your knowledge that we are launching a Web Portal - www.lawyersclinic.com - which will provide Customized Legal Services to help the General Public to understand their Legal Rights. It will also assist them to understand the necessary actions to be taken in different Legal Issues, by Consulting with our huge Database of Expert Lawyers, Dedicated in different Areas of Law.

Lawyersclinic.com�s Database has a Customized Law Library for Bare Acts Search, & the entire Acts Search with just a click of the mouse.

Lawyersclinic.com�s Database has all the Legal Forms, related to different Legal Issues.

Lawyersclinic.com caters to the needs of Law Students by providing them a Database of Law Schools across the Nation.

Right now we are introducing this Service and in the near future we Aspire to add more Features and Services. I am the Marketing Executive of Lawyerclinic.com and would like to invite you to visit our www.lawyersclinic.com and give us your Valuable feedback, and I would love to hear from a person like you with Invaluable Experience and Expertise.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Agarwal,