Re: Re: Suchergebnis bei google

* Gerrit Heeres <gh@gehe.xs4all.nl> [2009-10-08 12:37:38 CEST]:
> "To report a problem with the web site, e-mail debian-www@lists.debian.org."
>
> Apart from the "lists" in the domain name there is no indication that
> the message will be published on a public forum, it's just a
> mailto-link. The world is full of people who aren't familiar with this
> type of electronic mailing list. While those aren't too likely to be
> Debian users, it still is possible that someone sends mail to this list
> without being aware it will be public.

 You are right, a hint in that direction actually would make sense.
Would you think a s/e-mail/e-mail the public list/ would fix it for you,
because I guess anything else would stretch the page too much (...
including troubles with how much it will get stretched in translations
too :/).

 Thanks!
Rhonda
P.S.: Thanks to you too, Michelle, for your gentle and constructive
      contribution. It's very much appreciated.