Re: svn or cvs on the website

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 01:20:06PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Aaargh - I just realized I have been happily making updates to the CD
> vendor list in the _SVN_ repo in the last weeks!

Turned out to be just one commit of english/CD/vendors/vendors.CD, which
I manually inspected and moved over to CVS:

  Added taobao.iamcj.net (All In One Linux Center by iamcj)
  Removed no-ip.info - Allan Saito
  Added darkserver.com.br/debian/debian.htm (Allan Saito)
  Added todaoferta.uol.com.br/PAULOTWING (Paulo Twing)
  Added buylinuxiso.com (BuyLinuxIso)
  Added sites.google.com/site/linux4ugroup/home (san syatem)
  Updated deburl of simpleserverco.com (The Simple Server Company)
  Added allandc.wordpress.com/ (Allan Carvalho)
  Removed centraldossites.com - replaced by acheilinux.com.br (Giovani Dias)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯