Re: [RFC] status indication for DebianBugs links on the [wiki|websites]

Hello,

I agree that tracking the status of a bugs inside a wiki/webpage would
be a nice feature.

Are you available to discuss about it tomorrow afternoon?

Topic would be:
* Do we want to implement it?
* Is it better to implement it in the wiki, so it's rendered on the
  serverside as html by moinmoin ; or do we want to render it on client
  side using a javascript?

Can we meet at 4pm?

Franklin